sheffunilife : Morning Routine Post Easter Break





Woke up a little late than usual (30 minutes okay). 
.
.
Mandi. (yeah right)
.
.
Put on my yesterday's shirt and jeans cuz i stayed at my sister's house instead ( read: It's your norm gee, stop making up alasan please).
.
.
Make coffee in my new tumbler (lovin' my morning even more).
 .
.
Rush to Diamond. 
.
.
Take the lift instead (what is stairs again?)
.
.
Found my favourite spot in Diamond and gonna be kiasu on it.   
.
.
read my report and...
.
.
 'WHATAHELL DID I WRITE'
.
.
Trying hard to remember what I did in lab few weeks ago.
.
.
Still trying..
.
.
even still trying while writing this up..
.
.
screw reports
.
.
take a selfie instead (read : SELFIES)
.
.
buruk. 
.
.

insecure. *duduk bawah meja jap
.
.

trying a different pose
.
.
and realising I wore my shirt inside out. 
.
.
Hence
.
.
my morning routine 
.
.
or maybe not a routine.
.
.
just few days before hashtag easterbreak ends. ( couldn't find my hashtag symbol tho, so 'hashtag' for a reason...)
.
.




Sincerely, 

geebakk
(The biggest procrastinator.) 
*even it says that on my fb bio. 
*look at my labels tho >.<

Comments

Popular Posts